Career training and monitoring
TrainingTraining courses are offered regularly to all employees:
- SAP courses: given directly by the publisher
- Cross-functional courses: project management, linguistic courses, management, etc.
- Continuing education: with some 20 training classrooms per year, led in-house by our consultants, to share knowledge and capitalize on everyone’s know-how and experience.
- In-house training: a CODiLOG professional development school is in the process of being implemented
Personal developmentPersonal development is provided throughout your career at CODiLOG.
For any question regarding your career and your progression (assignments, training, etc.), your personal contacts are:
- Your Business Line Manager
- Your assignment Manager(s)
- The Managing Partners
- The Human Resources Manager
An intermediary interview (mid-year or end of assignment) is an opportunity to make an initial assessment of the past months.
A yearend interview, during which you will review your objectives for the past year and address those for the coming year as well as your desires for progression and your Personal Training Plan.
For long-term assignments, your Business Line Manager may decide to hold a review meeting with you to define the contents of the assignment, your objectives and the customer’s expectations.