Consulting, Audit and PCA
- Help your users define their “business” needs during the collection phase
- Optimize the functional processes and technical architectures
- Organize your SAP skills centers
- Manage your outsourcing contracts
- Prevent the risks related to development quality and performance problems
- Improve the performances of your SAP solution
- Reduce your maintenance costs
Our “mix and match” offer can satisfy all of your issues.
During the Project phase
- Consult on Information System (IS) transformation and the organization of SAP Skills Centers: ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) principles and ITIL processes
- Help express needs
- Organize and integrate Information Systems after mergers and acquisitions
- Project management and risk prevention
- Help implement a methodology for organizing technical teams to ensure the quality of developments
- Consult on the Enterprise Portal (EP) architecture
- Support change-management: mobilization and adherence of users, project communication, training plan preparation, etc.
- Technical and functional audit: analyze the ABAP code, review specifics, study the opportunity to install new functionalities, etc.
During the post implementation phase (RUN), we handle the “missing link” in your SAP needs:
- Manage outsourcing contracts
- Analyze and manage the ABAP back-office, near-shore or off-shore
- Assist on Non-Regression Tests (NRT)
- Assist and train users.
Methodology and tools
Powerful tools, specific to CODiLOG, to successfully carry out our consulting, audit and PCA missions:
- Quantification diagrams
- “Proprietary” ABAP code review software
- Technical audit platform in our Nanterre Service Center