Integration et Development
- Implement an ERP to support your growth
- Carry out your integration projects within the allotted budget and schedule
- Have a service partner over the long-term
- Benefit from the expertise of an SAP integrator and take advantage of the best configuration and development practices
- Encourage use of the SAP standard
- Reduce your solution’s maintenance costs
For SMEs / Midmarket companies
CODiLOG is a VAD (Value Added Distributor) partner of the SAP publisher. It implements the SAP Business All-in-One solution for SMEs.
Our iSiPack® offer (SAP preconfigured by business sector) can give you fast installations at lower cost
For corporate customers
On your various SAP projects (integration, core model rollout, version upgrades, etc.), we handle the following phases:
- Design of corporate processes or analysis of the gap with the model core (gap analysis)
Configuration of all SAP models with special expertise on:
- implementation of financial models: FI, CO, AA, TR, IM, COPA, PCA and SL
- sales and invoicing: SD
- logistics, purchasing and stocks: MM, SRM, WM and HUM
- job-based management: PS
- SAP Business Intelligence (BI): BW and Business Objects (BO)
- Functional development specifications
Implementation of developments
- Interfaces, User-Exits, Forms and Data recovery programs developed with appropriate tools (BADIs, Switch Framework, etc.) guarantee you the greatest possible upgradability.
- A catalog of configurable and ready-to-use generic programs, whose development modules can be reused, thereby enabling you to participate on a package basis, making it easier to take changes into account.
- An ABAP developments optimization offer
Methodology and tools
A proven “Project” methodology
We believe the following items are essential to manage a project successfully:
- control risks related to each phase,
- manage effectively through the instances, and
- establish a relationship of confidence and collaboration with the customer.
Our approach is based on the ASAP (Accelerated SAP) methodology, developed by SAP, which combines a well established implementation experience with “accelerators,” tools, models and services that make it easier to implement SAP.
Consequently, it provides a well-structured process to develop the company strategy and implement the entire system.
An innovative development approach
We recommend the systematic development of interfaces using the business objects technology.
We have also developed a generic transcoding module that is implemented in all developed interfaces and can be used to produce or integrate data directly, expressed based on the coding of a third party application.
For each operational report on list manipulations, we recommend the systematic use of ALV (ABAP List Viewer), except in the case of high volumes where ALV is not suitable.
For each financially oriented report (in the broad sense, including on MM, PP or SD items like order tracking, price tracking, etc., which are not provided for as standard except for LIS), if BW is not installed, we recommend implementing a Report Writer environment in direct selection mode.
Furthermore, we also generate a related ALV type report that shares the same selection routines to meet the reporting needs of individual items. This last report can be interfaced natively with the Report Painter or Report Writer statements.
Optimization of ABAP developments
Two essential principles are systematically implemented in the developments to improve performances:
- the preliminary test of all “select singles,” which can generate gains of up to 30% on the programs, and
- the logic buffering of all repeater search, configuration or database functions and routines.
These techniques constitute simple, high-performance development methods.
Of course for processing that requires more performance, we implement various techniques, including parallelism, interruption management, memory use optimization, etc.