The 3 key steps in your recruitment
At CODiLOG, recruitment is done in three steps:
- An initial interview with a Recruitment Officer to go over the strong points of your career and your career goals.
- An second interview with the Business Line Manager to assess your SAP skills.
- A final interview with one of the Managing Partners to validate your application.
In the event that your application is successful, you will be sent a job proposal after the interviews.
We follow applications closely and undertake to keep you informed of your application’s progress throughout the process.
Beyond your skills, we pay special attention to your personality and your willingness to invest in the company’s life in order to move forward together over the long-term.
An integration process has been established so your first months with us go smoothly, under the best possible conditions:
- Upon your arrival, a Sponsor will accompany you during your first 6 months in the company so your integration goes smoothly.
- You will participate in the half-day integration program organized by Neurones for each new employee in the Group.
- You can get acquainted with other CODiLOG employees during the “Integration – Cooptation” party held every quarter.